- 1/2 head, medium (about 5-3/4″ dia) cabbage
- 2 medium cucumber
- 1/4 cup vinegar, balsamic
- 1/2 teaspoon basil, dried
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano, dried
- 4 tablespoon olive oil
- Coarsely chop cabbage. Slice cucumber and then quarter the slices.
- Toss cabbage and cucumber in a large bowl along with remaining ingredients; mix well.
- Cover and place in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
Calories: 185kcal | Carbohydrates: 15g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 28mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 9g