- 8 tablespoon peanut butter, all-natural
- 8 slice bread, whole wheat
- 8 tablespoon jam, all-fruit
- 1 medium cucumber
- 2 medium apple
- 1 medium bell pepper, red
- 1 tablespoon dill weed, fresh
- 1 tablespoon parsley, fresh
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoon vinegar, cider
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
Spread peanut butter on 4 slices of bread and jam on remaining 4 slices of bread. Place one of each together, making sandwiches. Cut in half, cover, and set aside.
Peel cucumber and cut into small strips. Cut apple into small strips (peel if desired); toss into a large bowl. Finely dice bell pepper, add to the bowl.
Mince dill, parsley, and garlic. Add to a small bowl and whisk together with the honey, vinegar and salt. Drizzle over salad; toss well to coat evenly.
Serve each serving of salad with a sandwich.
Calories: 524kcal | Carbohydrates: 77g | Protein: 16g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Sodium: 1014mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 39g