- 4 large egg
- 6 cup lettuce, romaine
- 8 slice turkey breast, deli style
- 2 medium carrot
- 1 medium avocado
- 1/4 cup ranch dressing, low fat
- 2 cup grapes
- 4 serving crackers, whole-wheat
- In a medium saucepan, cover eggs with cold water by about an inch. Bring to a boil over high heat. Remove from heat; set aside covered for 10 minutes to finish cooking. Drain and crack eggs gently. Submerge in ice water for 1 minute, then peel. Slice in half.
- Chop romaine lettuce and divide amongst 4 salad to-go containers. Top each with 2 rolled slices of turkey 2 egg halves, grated carrots, and 1/4 sliced avocado. Divide dressing among 4 small, sealable containers to be added to salad upon serving.
- Pack grapes and whole grain crackers separately to serve alongside salad.
Calories: 526kcal | Carbohydrates: 53g | Protein: 25g | Fat: 26g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 243mg | Sodium: 1598mg | Fiber: 10g | Sugar: 20g