- 8 slice bread, french
- 4 tablespoon mustard
- 4 slice ham, deli sliced
- 4 slice Swiss cheese
- 8 slice pickle
- 4 tablespoon butter, unsalted
- 2 medium carrot
- 2 stalk celery
- 2 medium banana
- 1/4 cup ranch dressing, low fat
- Preheat a sandwich press or griddle.
- Spread bread with mustard; layer with ham, cheese, and pickles, forming 4 sandwiches.
- Spread the outsides of each sandwich with butter; place into a hot sandwich press until bread is golden and cheese is melted. (Allow to cool before packing into a lunchbox).
- Peel carrots and cut into sticks, along with celery.
- Serve each sandwich with carrots, celery, and bananas on the side. Include a bit of ranch dressing for dipping.
Calories: 599kcal | Carbohydrates: 67g | Protein: 20g | Fat: 29g | Saturated Fat: 14g | Cholesterol: 66mg | Sodium: 988mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 10g