- 1 1/2 cup quinoa, uncooked
- 1 medium onion
- 2 clove garlic
- 2 cup spinach
- 1/2 cup almonds, sliced
- 1 medium sweet potato
- 2 large egg
- 1/4 cup flour, all-purpose
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter, all-natural
- 1 teaspoon vinegar, cider
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes
- 4 ounce feta cheese crumbles
- 2 tablespoon parsley, fresh
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium banana
- 1 cup pineapple
- 4 cup spinach
- Cook quinoa as directed on package; set aside when done.
- Finely chop the onion, garlic, spinach, and almonds. Peel and grate the sweet potato.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the eggs, flour, peanut butter, and vinegar. Add the cooked quinoa, chopped sun-dried tomatoes, feta, chopped parsley, salt, and pepper. Stir until everything is well combined, then let the mixture chill in the fridge for about 30 minutes.
- Preheat your oven to 400º F and grease 2 baking sheets with olive oil (or spray with cooking spray).
- Wet your hands and form 1/3 cup quinoa mixture at a time into round, flat patties. Place onto prepared baking sheets and bake 20-25 minutes, or until lightly browned and crisp, flipping halfway through.
- Meanwhile, slice banana; toss with pineapple chunks.
- Serve patties on a bed of spinach with fruit salad on the side.
Calories: 408kcal | Carbohydrates: 53g | Protein: 16g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 79mg | Sodium: 646mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 10g