- 4 serving crackers, Melba toast, plain
- 1 1/3 cup pizza sauce
- 4 ounce mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 4 serving turkey pepperoni
- 2 cup grapes
- Divide each ingredient into 4 equal servings. Shred cheese if not already purchased this way. Slice tomatoes if desired.
- Pack everything into separate containers and add to lunchboxes. Kiddos can construct their own mini-pizzas at lunchtime!
Calories: 269kcal | Carbohydrates: 28g | Protein: 19g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 55mg | Sodium: 1059mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 16g