- 3 oz pork loin
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1 teaspoon oregano, dried
- 1/2 tsp, leaves thyme, dried
- 1/2 tsp, ground black pepper, ground
- 1 cup elbow noodles
- 12 jumbo black olives, canned
- 2 cup chopped broccoli
- 2 large EGG, HARD-BOILED
- 1/8 cup mustard
- 1/2 cup yogurt, plain
- 4 fruit (2-1/8″ dia) plum
- Place pork roast in a crockpot, and top with the seasonings. Cook in crockpot on low for 8 hours; until no longer pink.
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse, allow to cool completely.
- Slice olives and chop broccoli into bite-sized pieces. Dice eggs. Mix olives, broccoli and eggs in a large bowl with pasta, mustard and yogurt. Place in fridge and let chill till dinner.
- Serve alongside the pork and plums.