- 1 roast beef roast
- 1 packet onion soup mix, dry
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp rosemary, dried
- 4 cup GREEN BEANS, SNAP
- 1/3 cup, slivered ALMONDS
- 4 roll (1 oz) rolls, dinner, wheat
- 4 fruit (2-5/8″ dia) orange
- Cut off any excess fat from your roast. Lay it on a piece of foil and rub on all sides with the onion soup mix, garlic powder, and rosemary.
- Wrap up the roast tightly in 3 layers of foil. Refrigerate overnight.
- Place roast (still in foil) in slow cooker. Cook on LOW for 8-10 hours.
- Carefully remove the foil and use a fork to shred, if desired.
- Just before serving, steam beans and stir in slivered almonds. Serve with whole wheat rolls and orange wedges.