- 30 ounce chickpeas (garbanzo beans), canned
- 1 medium onion
- 2 clove garlic
- 2 cup vegetable broth
- 1 cup lentils, raw
- 1 cup pumpkin, canned
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper/chili flakes
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 cup brown rice, raw
- 2 tablespoon cilantro
- 2 cup pieces mango
- Drain and rinse chickpeas; add to crockpot.
- Dice onion, mince garlic; add to crockpot.
- Pour in broth, rinsed lentils, pumpkin puree, curry powder, cayenne pepper and salt. Stir to combine.
- Cook on low 8-10 hours or high 5-6 hours. Once finished, stir in coconut milk and allow to cook for 30 minutes longer.
- At this time, cook rice as directed on package.
- Serve curry over rice, topped with cilantro leaves; mango on the side.
Calories: 820kcal | Carbohydrates: 120g | Protein: 30g | Fat: 28g | Saturated Fat: 20g | Sodium: 1523mg | Fiber: 20g | Sugar: 15g