- 1 pound turkey, ground
- 3/4 cup bread crumbs, seasoned
- 2 clove garlic
- 1/2 ounce Parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoon parsley, fresh
- 1 large egg
- 2 cup spaghetti or marinara sauce
- 8 ounce Spaghetti
- 4 cup green beans
- 2 teaspoon butter, unsalted
- 2 cup grapes
- In a medium bowl, gently mix by hand the ground turkey, bread crumbs, garlic, grated Parmesan cheese, parsley and egg.
- Shape into meatballs, and place in a skillet sprayed lightly with cooking spray.
- Cook over medium heat until they are just browned. Place meatballs and sauce in your crock pot.
- Cook 4-5 hours on low.
- Just before meatballs are done cooking, cook pasta according package directions.
- While pasta cooks, add green beans to a pot with 1/2 cup water. Cover and heat over medium-low to steam the beans for 4-5 minutes, or longer if you desire a softer bean. Drain water and stir in the butter to melt.
- Serve pasta topped with sauce and meatballs with green beans and grapes on the side.
Calories: 440kcal | Carbohydrates: 59g | Protein: 26g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 90mg | Sodium: 669mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 16g