- 1 pound chicken breast
- 2 cup Brussels sprouts
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/8 cup vinegar, balsamic
- 2 clove garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 4 medium potato, red
- 1 cup broccoli, florets
- 4 tablespoon butter, unsalted
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 4 cup watermelon
- Place chicken into a ziplock bag. Add Brussels sprouts, olive oil, vinegar, minced garlic, salt, and pepper. Seal and gently toss to coat. Pour contents into slow cooker; cover and cook on low for 8 hours.
- Approximately 30 minutes before chicken is done cooking, peel potatoes and cut into quarters. Place into a large pot of boiling water along with broccoli. Boil for 15 minutes until fork tender, then drain, add butter, and mash together. Gradually add milk until desired consistency is reached; stir in Parmesan cheese.
- Serve chicken with potatoes, Brussels, and watermelon on the side.
Calories: 571kcal | Carbohydrates: 55g | Protein: 35g | Fat: 25g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Cholesterol: 122mg | Sodium: 531mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 16g