Crockpot Chicken with Roasted CauliflowerPrint Pin Rate
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 4 hours
- 1 pound chicken breast
- 2 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 cup brown rice, raw
- 2 medium cauliflower
- 3 clove garlic
- 4 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon turmeric, ground
- 1 teaspoon cumin, ground
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 4 medium tangerine (mandarin orange)
- Add chicken to crockpot. Pour in the barbecue sauce and stir around to fully coat. Cook on low for 4-5 hours until chicken is no longer pink.
- Approximately 45 minutes before chicken is done, prepare cauliflower: Preheat oven to 450°F. Cut cauliflower into bit-sized florets and toss into a mixing bowl with sliced garlic. Drizzle with olive oil, and sprinkle with turmeric, cumin, and salt; toss well to combine and coat evenly. Bake for 20-25 minutes, tossing a few times throughout cooking time.
- Meanwhile, cook rice as directed on package.
- Serve chicken with rice, cauliflower, and oranges on the side.