Crockpot Chicken Parmesan
Delicious chicken Parmesan, made in the crock pot, saves time and effort and will be a dinner your family loves!Print Pin Rate
Servings: 6 servings
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 large egg
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs, seasoned
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano, dried
- 1 tbsp, chopped basil, fresh
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp, ground black pepper, ground
- 4 breast chicken breast
- 4 oz mozzarella cheese
- 3 cup spaghetti or marinara sauce
- 4 oz Spaghetti
- 1 cup snow peas
- 2 cup grapes
- Pour oil in the bottom of crockpot. In a small bowl, whisk eggs together until pale yellow. Place bread crumbs, oregano, basil, garlic powder, salt and pepper, into a shallow dish; mix together. Dip each piece of chicken into egg mixture, bread crumbs and finally place into the crockpot.
- Sprinkle an even amount of cheese onto each piece of chicken, top with 2 cups of sauce. Cook on low for 6-8 hours, being sure that chicken is no longer pink inside.
- Before serving dinner, cook spaghetti according to package directions. Steam peas.
- Serve chicken over a bed of pasta and sauce, sprinkle Parmesan cheese over chicken. Serve with peas and a side of grapes.