Crockpot Chicken with Carrots & MushroomsPrint Pin Rate
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 4 hours
- 4 medium russet potato
- 1/2 pound chicken thigh, boneless, skinless
- 1/2 pound chicken drumsticks
- 1 tablespoon Italian Seasoning
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 8 medium carrot
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms, white
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme, dried
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 2 cup pineapple
- Wash and cube potatoes. Place chicken into a crockpot and add cubed potatoes. Sprinkle with Italian seasoning, drizzle with olive oil, and cook on high for 3-4 hours.
- About 1 hour before chicken has finished cooking, preheat oven to 400 degrees Farenheit.
- Peel carrots and slice into rounds. Slice mushrooms.
- Add carrots to a baking sheet and toss with olive oil, thyme, salt, and pepper. Bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove carrots from oven, stir in sliced mushrooms, and bake for another 15 minutes. Meanwhile, chop the pineapple.
- Serve chicken and potatoes with veggies and pineapple on the side. (Serving size: 1-2 pieces chicken, 1 cup veggies, 1 potato, 1/2 cup pineapple)