- 3 pound beef roast
- 2 medium bell pepper, red
- 1/2 medium onion
- 2 clove garlic
- 1 cup beef broth
- 2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/3 cup chopped parsley, fresh
- 1 cup brown rice, raw
- 2 cup pineapple
- Slice beef into 1/2-inch thick slices and place at the bottom of the crockpot.
- Chop bell peppers and onion into large chunks; mince garlic. Place on top of beef.
- Whisk together the broth, salt, pepper and Sriracha sauce. Pour over the beef and cook on high for 3 1/2 to 4 hours, or until beef is tender.
- About 30 minutes before the beef is done, cook rice according to package directions.
- In a small pot, mix water and corn starch. Whisk in 1 cup of liquid from crockpot and bring to a boil over medium heat. Cook for 2 minutes, stirring continuously. Return sauce to crockpot and stir.
- Place beef and veggies on a bed of rice, garnished with parsley if desired. Serve with pineapple on the side.
Calories: 876kcal | Carbohydrates: 57g | Protein: 71g | Fat: 41g | Saturated Fat: 18g | Trans Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 235mg | Sodium: 1723mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 12g