- 8 medium chicken drumsticks
- 2 cup barbecue sauce
- 4 medium rolls, dinner, wheat
- 4 cup lettuce, shredded
- 1 medium bell pepper, orange
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds
- 2 cup grapes
- Place chicken in crockpot. Top with barbecue sauce, cover, and cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- Before serving, bake dinner rolls according to package directions.
- Chop bell pepper and shred lettuce if needed. Toss together with sunflower seeds and the dressing of your choice.
- Serve chicken with rolls, salad, and grapes on the side.