- 1 pound beef roast
- 1/4 cup onions, dehydrated flakes
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon rosemary, dried
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 4 medium potato, red
- 3 1/2 cup broccoli, florets
- 2 cup, pieces or slices mushrooms, white
- 1/2 medium onion
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup vinegar, white wine
- 2 medium mango
- Cut off any excess fat from your roast. Combine the onion flakes, onion powder, garlic powder, dried rosemary, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper in a small bowl or zip-lock baggie.
- Lay the roast on a piece of foil and rub on all sides with the spice mixture. Wrap up tightly in 3 layers of foil and refrigerate overnight.
- Place roast (still in foil) in a slow cooker, place potatoes around the roast (cut if needed to fit in the crockpot), and cook on low for 8-10 hours. When done, carefully remove the foil and use a fork to shred if desired.
- Before serving, while roast is still cooking, cut broccoli into bite-sized florets, slice mushrooms, and dice onion.
- Add oil to a large skillet and heat over medium. Add vegetables and remaining salt and pepper; sauté for 5-6 minutes, stirring frequently to avoid burning.
- Add vinegar and scrape any pieces off bottom of the pan. Turn heat down to low and cook, uncovered, for 5-10 minutes longer until mushrooms and broccoli are crisp-tender and onions are translucent.
- Serve beef with potatoes, sautéd vegetables, and mango on the side.
Calories: 496kcal | Carbohydrates: 59g | Protein: 30g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 78mg | Sodium: 447mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 20g