- 4 medium potato, red
- 1 pound chicken breast
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne or red pepper
- 1 cup rice flour, white
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 large egg
- 1 1/2 cup coconut flakes
- 3 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 tablespoon butter, unsalted
- 4 cup spinach
- 2 cup strawberries
- 4 tablespoon poppy seed dressing, light
- Fill a large pot with water; peel potatoes, add to water and boil until fork tender. Drain; set aside, covered.
- Meanwhile, cut chicken into 1/2-inch-thick strips.
- Sprinkle chicken with salt and ground red pepper. Place flour in a shallow dish. Combine buttermilk and egg in a shallow dish, stirring well. Place coconut in a shallow dish. Dredge chicken in flour; shake off excess. Dip chicken in egg mixture; dredge in coconut.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add oil to pan; swirl to coat. Add chicken to pan; cook 6 minutes or until done, flipping halfway to brown both sides.
- Add milk and butter to potatoes and mash with a fork or potato masher until desired texture.
- Slice strawberries, toss with spinach and dressing.
- Serve chicken with mashed potatoes and salad.
Calories: 881kcal | Carbohydrates: 97g | Protein: 38g | Fat: 38g | Saturated Fat: 16g | Cholesterol: 149mg | Sodium: 641mg | Fiber: 10g | Sugar: 26g