- 3 sweetpotato, 5″ long sweet potato
- 1 leek leek
- 1 1/4 cup chicken broth, low-sodium
- 1 cup Milk, Low fat 1%
- 1/2 tbsp (1 NLEA serving) Mustard, Dijon Style
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp, ground black pepper, ground
- 1 medium avocado
- 2 medium pear
- 4 slice, small whole wheat baguette
- Heat oven to 400 degrees. Cover sweet potatoes in foil, pierce with a fork; bake for 30 minutes, or until softened. Allow to cool to touch. Cube and puree with bulb of chopped leek and chicken broth. Add milk, blend again.
- Add remaining ingredients through black pepper and blend.
- Pour into pot on stove, heat to desired temperature. Serve soup topped with sliced avocado,
- Add sliced pears and whole grain baguette slices to the side.
Calories: 393kcal | Carbohydrates: 68g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 6mg | Sodium: 586mg | Fiber: 12g | Sugar: 17g