- 2 medium mango
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 cup oats, dry
- 4 cup water
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped
- Chop mangoes into small, bite-size pieces; place in a medium microwave-safe bowl.
- Drizzle honey over mangoes and microwave until warm (about 2 minutes).
- Mix together oats, hot water, and cinnamon; cook in a large microwave safe bowl for 2 minutes, stirring halfway through and checking frequently to make sure it doesn’t boil over.
- Stir in the mango with honey.
- Sprinkle with walnuts and a splash of milk (if desired).
Calories: 477kcal | Carbohydrates: 74g | Protein: 16g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 13mg | Fiber: 11g | Sugar: 19g