- 1 1/2 cup kale
- 2 stalk green onion
- 1 medium bell pepper, red
- 2 medium carrot
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 cup Greek yogurt, plain
- 2 tablespoon mayonnaise, light
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1 medium cucumber
- 1 medium bell pepper, yellow
- 4 medium carrot
- 4 stalk celery
- Chop kale, onions, red bell pepper, and 2 carrots. Toss all into a food processor, along with the garlic; pulse a few times until everything is broken down into smaller pieces.
- Add remaining ingredients to the food processor and blend until smooth.
- Pour mixture into a dish, cover, and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Slice cucumber and yellow bell pepper; cut 4 carrots and the celery stalks into sticks.
- Serve sliced veggies alongside dip.
Calories: 214kcal | Carbohydrates: 28g | Protein: 15g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 15mg | Sodium: 634mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 17g