- 3 medium carrot
- 1 medium cucumber
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 stalk green onion
- 1 teaspoon dill weed, fresh
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 8 ounce cream cheese
- 8 slice bread, whole wheat
- 2 cup pineapple
- 1 cup granola
- Peel carrots. Add one carrot to a food processor and cut the remaining into sticks.
- Cut 1/4 of the cucumber into chunks and add to carrots. Cut the remaining into thin slices; set aside with carrot sticks.
- Add garlic powder, sliced green onion, dill, salt and cream cheese to the food processor. Mix until well combined.
- Spread cream cheese mixture on the bread slices. Add cucumber slices to 4 slices of bread. Top with the remaining slice to make 4 sandwiches. Cut into quarters and serve with carrot sticks, any remaining cucumbers, pineapple and granola.
Calories: 513kcal | Carbohydrates: 66g | Protein: 15g | Fat: 23g | Saturated Fat: 12g | Cholesterol: 58mg | Sodium: 699mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 22g