- 1 medium carrot
- 5 medium russet potato
- 1 medium onion
- 1 tablespoon chives, fresh, chopped
- 5 clove garlic
- 6 cup chicken broth, low-sodium
- 1/4 cup cream cheese, low fat
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 medium pear
- Chop carrot, potatoes, onion, chives, and garlic. Add all to a slow cooker, along with the chicken broth.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- Before serving, stir in cream cheese, seasoned salt, and cheddar. Heat through until melted and creamy.
- Serve with sliced pears on the side.
Calories: 359kcal | Carbohydrates: 69g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 22mg | Sodium: 1537mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 14g