- 12 standard cupcake liners
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup milk
- 4 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 large egg white
- 1 cup flour, all-purpose
- 1 cup flour, whole wheat
- 5 tablespoon sugar
- 3 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup cranberries, raw
- 2 medium orange
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line muffin pan with liners.
- Grate 1 tablespoon orange peel and mix together with juice, milk, oil, and egg white.
- In separate bowl mix together flours, sugar, baking powder, salt, and chopped cranberries.
- Fold wet ingredients into dry ingredients, then scoop into prepared muffin tin.
- Bake for 15-25 minutes or until cooked through.
- Serve with orange wedges on the side.