- 1/2 cup mayonnaise, light
- 1/4 cup Cranberry juice, unsweetened
- 1/4 cup cherries, dried
- 4 cup shredded lettuce, green leaf
- 2 cup spinach
- 4 serving Turkey breast meat
- 2 cup slices nectarine
- 1/4 cup pecans, chopped
- 1/4 cup, chopped onion, red
- 1/2 cup cherries
- In medium bowl, mix together mayonnaise, cranberry juice and dried chopped dried cherries. Set aside.
- In large bowl, combine green leafy veggies, and pre-cooked/grilled turkey. Just before serving salad, toss with mayonnaise mixture. Top with nectarines, pecans and onions, and fresh cherries.
- May also be garnished with sunflower seeds, Hemp Hearts, or pine nuts.
Calories: 260kcal | Carbohydrates: 27g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 18mg | Sodium: 357mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 19g