- 1/2 cup mayonnaise, light
- 1/4 cup Cranberry juice, unsweetened
- 1/4 cup cherries, dried
- 4 cup shredded lettuce, green leaf
- 2 cup spinach
- 4 serving Turkey breast meat
- 2 cup slices nectarine
- 1/4 cup pecans, chopped
- 1/4 cup, chopped onion, red
- 1/2 cup cherries
In medium bowl, mix together mayonnaise, cranberry juice and dried chopped dried cherries. Set aside.
In large bowl, combine green leafy veggies, and pre-cooked/grilled turkey. Just before serving salad, toss with mayonnaise mixture. Top with nectarines, pecans and onions, and fresh cherries.
May also be garnished with sunflower seeds, Hemp Hearts, or pine nuts.
Calories: 260kcal | Carbohydrates: 27g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 18mg | Sodium: 357mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 19g