- 2 medium pear
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 medium cucumber
- 32 cracker crackers, whole-wheat
- 4 ounce cheddar cheese
- Dice pears, tomatoes and cucumber; toss together in a small bowl.
- Lay out crackers on a microwave-safe platter. Slice or shred cheese.
- Place a small amount of cheese on top of each cracker.
- Heat in the microwave for 15 seconds.
- Sprinkle relish on top of warmed crackers.
Calories: 341kcal | Carbohydrates: 44g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 28mg | Sodium: 449mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 12g