- 1 medium onion, red
- 1 medium bell pepper, green
- 2 slice turkey bacon
- 8 large egg
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- 1/4 cup cilantro
- 4 cup applesauce, unsweetened
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Dice onion and pepper.
- In an oven-safe sauté pan, cook the onions and peppers over medium heat until soft.
- In a separate skillet, cook bacon until crisp and no longer pink. Crumble and add to cooked veggies.
- Whisk eggs together and add to skillet with veggies and bacon.
- Let eggs start to set, then sprinkle with cheese and transfer to the oven. Bake for 10-15 minutes or until eggs are set.
- Remove from oven and top with BBQ sauce and fresh, chopped cilantro.
- Serve with applesauce on the side.
Calories: 388kcal | Carbohydrates: 45g | Protein: 18g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 392mg | Sodium: 665mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 34g