- 1 cup couscous, dry
- 2 cup chopped broccoli
- 1 can chickpeas (garbanzo beans), canned
- 1/3 cup raisins, seedless
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 tablespoon vinegar, red wine
- 1/2 cup feta cheese crumbles
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 2 cup strawberries
Cook couscous according to your package directions.
Cut broccoli into bite-sized pieces. Add to the couscous along with the drained and rinsed chickpeas, raisins, oil, vinegar and feta. Season with salt and pepper as needed and serve with strawberries.
Calories: 440kcal | Carbohydrates: 66g | Protein: 15g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 17mg | Sodium: 631mg | Fiber: 10g | Sugar: 13g