- 2 cup couscous, dry
- 1 cup green peas, frozen
- 1/2 cup corn, frozen
- 2 medium carrot
- 1/2 medium bell pepper, yellow
- 1 cup cauliflower, florets
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1/4 teaspoon basil, dried
- 1/4 teaspoon oregano, dried
- 1/4 teaspoon parsley, dried
- 1 medium lemon
- 4 medium orange
- Cook couscous as directed on package.
- Meanwhile, set peas and corn aside to thaw. Grate carrots, and chop bell pepper and cauliflower into small pieces.
- In a large bowl, combine carrots, bell pepper, cauliflower, olive oil, salt, pepper, basil, oregano, parsley, and juice of the lemon.
- Add cooked couscous to veggies along with peas and corn (they will continue to thaw with the warm couscous if not completely thawed already). Mix well to fully coat.
- Serve immediately with orange wedges on the side, or cover and store in the refrigerator for later.
Calories: 560kcal | Carbohydrates: 108g | Protein: 17g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 152mg | Fiber: 16g | Sugar: 6g