- 1/2 cup oats, dry
- 1/2 cup cottage cheese
- 2 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup maple syrup, pure
- 2 medium banana
- Add oats, cottage cheese, eggs, vanilla, cinnamon, nutmeg and 1 tablespoon of oil to a blender. Mix until fully blended. (Mixture will be runny, but don’t worry!)
- Heat a large skillet over medium. Add a small amount of oil to hot skillet and then pour batter in small amounts onto hot skillet.
- Cook until bubbly, then flip and continue cooking until golden brown and pancakes are cooked through. Repeat until all batter has been used, adding more oil as needed.
- Serve pancakes topped with maple syrup and banana slices.
Calories: 302kcal | Carbohydrates: 42g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 97mg | Sodium: 126mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 21g