- 2 can tuna, canned in water
- 1 1/2 cup chickpeas (garbanzo beans)
- 1 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 medium onion, red
- 8 leaf inner lettuce
- 1 cup Greek yogurt, plain
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoon dill weed, fresh
- 2 cup grapes
- 4 medium carrot
- Drain tuna, drain and rinse chickpeas, halve cherry tomatoes, and dice onion. Rinse lettuce leaves and pat dry; rinse and peel carrots, then cut into sticks.
- In a mixing bowl blend together yogurt, Parmesan cheese, lemon juice, and chopped dill (optional). Add tuna, chickpeas, tomatoes, and onions; toss to coat evenly. Divide tuna salad evenly among lettuce leaves and wrap up.
- Serve with grapes and carrot sticks on the side.