- 4 large egg
- 1 tablespoon mustard, dijon
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 medium onion
- 1 teaspoon chives, fresh, chopped
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt, plain
- 4 cup carrots, baby
- 1 cup pineapple
- 1 cup raspberries
- 4 serving crackers, whole-wheat
- 4 stick string cheese
- Hard boil the eggs. Allow to cool to room temperature; peel.
- Chop eggs and toss into a bowl along with mustard, paprika, onion, chives, and yogurt.
- Serve alongside carrots, pineapple, raspberries, crackers, and cheese.
Calories: 392kcal | Carbohydrates: 50g | Protein: 19g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 203mg | Sodium: 609mg | Fiber: 12g | Sugar: 18g