- 8 ounce bowtie (farfalle) pasta, dry
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup black olives, canned
- 1 medium bell pepper, yellow
- 2 medium tangerine (mandarin orange)
- 2 medium carrot
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoon vinegar, rice
- 1/2 cup almonds, sliced
- Cook pasta as directed package. Drain, rinse and cool to room temperature.
- Halve cherry tomatoes and olives. Add to a large bowl.
- Dice pepper, peel tangerines and cut each wedge in half, and grate carrots. Add all to the bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the oil and vinegar. Pour over salad.
- Add pasta and almonds, mix together. Season with salt and pepper if desired.
- Serve immediately or store covered in the refrigerator for later.
Calories: 408kcal | Carbohydrates: 58g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 230mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 9g