- 1 cup quinoa, uncooked
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 medium mango
- 1 cup, chunks pineapple
- 4 leaves mint, fresh
- 1 medium lemon
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup, pure
- Cook quinoa as directed on package; set aside to cool.
- Meanwhile, chop mango and pineapple. Add all fruit to a large mixing bowl.
- Toss in cooled quinoa, mint, lemon juice, and maple syrup. Mix well.
- Chill for 2 hours before serving.
Calories: 247kcal | Carbohydrates: 51g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 3g | Sodium: 5mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 18g