- 16 ounce pasta, shapes
- 1 cup grape tomatoes
- 1 cup basil, fresh
- 6 ounce mozzarella cheese
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/3 cup vinegar, balsamic
- 3 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 2 cup pineapple
- Cook pasta as directed on package. Drain and allow to cool.
- While pasta is cooking, halve tomatoes, chop basil, cut cheese into cubes, and slice pineapple.
- Prepare the dressing: Mince garlic and whisk together with vinegar, oil, salt, and pepper.
- Toss cooled pasta with tomatoes, basil, cheese, and dressing. Serve with pineapple on the side.
Calories: 682kcal | Carbohydrates: 101g | Protein: 26g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 27mg | Sodium: 419mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 16g