- 1 1/2 cup almond milk, unsweetened
- 3/4 cup coconut flakes
- 3/8 cup flour, almond
- 3 tablespoon flaxseed, ground
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 tablespoon maple syrup, pure
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 medium banana
- 1 cup mixed berries, frozen
- 1/4 cup almonds, sliced
- In a small saucepan, gently heat milk on low. Once it begins to steam, add coconut, almond flour, flax, vanilla, and salt. Stir to combine and heat for 1-2 minutes. Do not overheat or it will burn. The consistency should be creamy.
- Remove from heat and add toppings to each serving as desired.
Calories: 310kcal | Carbohydrates: 39g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Sodium: 191mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 22g