- 3 cup coconut water
- 2 tablespoon vanilla protein powder
- 1/4 cup almonds, sliced
- 2 medium banana
- 2 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoon coconut flakes
- Pour coconut water into a high-powered blender, along with your favorite protein powder and almonds; blend until smooth.
- Add bananas, chia seeds, and cinnamon, then blend again until well mixed.
- Top each serving with coconut flakes and enjoy!
Calories: 170kcal | Carbohydrates: 26g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 7mg | Sodium: 210mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 14g