- 2 cup water
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 cup steel cut oats
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup blackberries, frozen
- Heat water and coconut milk on the stove until it begins to boil; stir frequently.
- Add steel cut oats and vanilla, then return to a boil.
- Lower temperature, cover, and simmer for about 10 minutes.
- Add frozen berries (no need to defrost them), cover, and cook for 10-20 minutes longer until the desired consistency is reached.
Calories: 293kcal | Carbohydrates: 34g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Sodium: 13mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 4g