- 1 pound chicken breast
- 4 tablespoon ranch dressing, low fat
- 2 large egg
- 1 medium tomato, red
- 1/4 medium onion, red
- 1/2 medium avocado
- 8 slice bread, whole wheat
- 4 cup lettuce, shredded
- 4 ounce feta cheese crumbles
- 4 medium apple
- Cook chicken or use a rotisserie chicken.
- Dice it and mix with dressing, set aside.
- Hard boil the 2 eggs. Allow to cool, dice.
- Remove seeds from tomato, dice. Dice onion, slice avocado.
- Assemble sandwiches with each one with equal amounts of lettuce, cheese, eggs, sliced avocado and onions, and chicken mixture.
- Serve each with an apple.