- 1 cup flour, all-purpose
- 1 cup pastry flour, whole wheat
- 3 tablespoon sugar, turbinado
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cup milk
- 3 tablespoon vinegar, cider
- 1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 large egg
- 4 tablespoon butter, unsalted
- 1 none cooking spray
- 2 cup mixed berries, frozen
- Add flours, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt to a mixing bowl; blend well.
- Using a smaller bowl, add milk and vinegar. Allow to sit for 1-2 minutes. (The milk will begin to thicken). Add vanilla, cinnamon, and egg; whisk together. Melt 2 tablespoons of butter and whisk into milk mixture.
- Add wet ingredients to the dry and mix until there are no more lumps.
- Spray skillet or griddle with cooking spray and heat over medium.
- Add pancake batter 1/4 cup at a time to the hot skillet. Cook until bubbly, flip, then cook for 1-2 minutes longer. Continue until all batter has been used.
- Serve pancakes topped with remaining butter and thawed berries.
Calories: 518kcal | Carbohydrates: 75g | Protein: 13g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Cholesterol: 89mg | Sodium: 538mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 22g