Classic French Toast with KiwiPrint Pin Rate
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Servings: 4 1 french toast
- 4 large egg
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 4 slice bread, whole wheat
- 1 none cooking spray
- 4 medium kiwi
- Mix eggs, milk, cinnamon, and vanilla in a shallow dish.
- Dip whole wheat bread one at a time in egg mixture.
- Place coated bread on a skillet, sprayed with cooking spray and cook both sides until egg is set and cooked. Cut into pieces.
- Cut kiwi into small pieces as well and serve with french toast.