Classic Crockpot Vegetarian Chili and CornbreadPrint Pin Rate
Servings: 4 servings
- 1 medium onion
- 2 stalk celery
- 1 medium bell pepper, green
- 1 clove garlic
- 14 1/2 ounce diced tomatoes, canned
- 2 cup kidney beans, canned
- 2 cup black beans, canned
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon parsley, dried
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon basil, dried
- 1/4 teaspoon oregano, dried
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- Dice onion, celery, and green bell peppers into bite size pieces. Mince garlic. Add all of these to your slow cooker.
- Mix in tomatoes, kidney beans, and black beans – do not drain the beans. Season with chili powder, parsley, salt, basil, oregano, and black pepper.
- Cover, and cook 8 hours on low.
Calories: 257kcal | Carbohydrates: 47g | Protein: 16g | Fat: 1g | Sodium: 1289mg | Fiber: 17g | Sugar: 7g