- 8 ounce macaroni pasta, dry
- 1 medium bell pepper, red
- 1 stalk celery
- 2 medium tangerine (mandarin orange)
- 4 ounce cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup honey mustard dressing
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and rinse under cool water, then pour into a large serving bowl.
- Wash and dice bell pepper and celery; peel oranges and split wedges apart. Cut cheese into cubes.
- Using a large mixing bowl, add cooked and cooled pasta, vegetables, fruit and cheese. Toss to combine.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and toss to evenly coat. May be served or stored covered, in the refrigerator.
Calories: 425kcal | Carbohydrates: 54g | Protein: 15g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 32mg | Sodium: 272mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 11g