- 1 1/2 cup flour, whole wheat
- 3 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoon butter, unsalted
- 1 1/4 cup almond milk, unsweetened
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 none cooking spray
- 4 tablespoon butter, unsalted
- 4 tablespoon maple syrup, pure
- 1/2 cup, chopped pecans
- 1 cup raspberries
- In a large bowl whisk together the flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt; set aside. Melt butter and allow to cool. In a separate bowl, whisk together the milk, egg, vanilla, and honey; add cooled, melted butter. Gradually mix the wet ingredients into the dry. Stir until just combined but still lumpy; do not over mix.
- Spray skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium. Pour 1/4 cup per pancake onto hot skillet. Cook for 1-2 minutes on each side until golden brown and fluffy. Continue until all batter has been used.
- Top pancakes with butter and/or maple syrup as desired; serve with chopped pecans and berries.
Calories: 551kcal | Carbohydrates: 60g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 34g | Saturated Fat: 14g | Cholesterol: 100mg | Sodium: 381mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 19g