- 1 pound butternut squash
- 2 tablespoon coconut oil
- 4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 2 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Peel squash. Cut in half and scoop out seeds. Cut into pieces the shape of fries.
- Place all the ingredients in a large sealable bag.
- Move the contents around in the bag until the sugar has dissolved and the fries are well coated.
- Spread onto a baking sheet in a single layer. Use parchment if desired for easy clean up.
- Bake for approximately 15-20 minutes. This will vary by oven, so if they aren’t done, cook for an additional 5-10 minutes or until squash is soft and cooked through.
- Cool slightly and serve.
Calories: 149kcal | Carbohydrates: 23g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Sodium: 154mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 10g