- 2 large egg
- 1 2/3 cup milk
- 1 cup Greek yogurt, plain
- 4 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 1/2 cup flour, whole wheat
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 medium apple
- 1 cup applesauce, unsweetened
- Peel and core apples.
- Combine all the wet ingredients (eggs through oil) into a large bowl; add the dry ingredients to another bowl.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients, and stir together until smooth.
- Heat a griddle or skillet on medium heat and spray with cooking spray.
- Add chopped apples to the griddle in small portions. Pour batter by 1/4-1/3 cup portions over the chopped apples.
- Flip pancakes when edges begin to brown and middle starts to bubble.
- Continue cooking until both sides are golden and the middle is cooked through.
- Top with applesauce.
Calories: 238kcal | Carbohydrates: 33g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 44mg | Sodium: 164mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 9g