- 2 pound rotisserie chicken
- 1 medium tomato, red
- 1 medium cucumber
- 1/4 medium onion, red
- 1 medium bell pepper, red
- 1/4 cup cilantro
- 6 cup spinach
- 1 cup hummus
- 4 large naan
- 2 cup grapes
- Strip chicken off of bones and cut or shred into smaller pieces.
- Dice tomato; slice cucumber, onion, and pepper; chop cilantro.
- Place a bed of spinach into each salad dish. Add chicken, veggies, cilantro, and hummus as desired. Drizzle with your favorite dressing.
- Serve with naan bread and grapes on the side.
Calories: 874kcal | Carbohydrates: 81g | Protein: 68g | Fat: 32g | Saturated Fat: 12g | Cholesterol: 148mg | Sodium: 2047mg | Fiber: 12g | Sugar: 20g