- 2 medium cucumber
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing, low fat
- 1 medium bell pepper, green
- 1 medium bell pepper, red
- Slice cucumbers into 1-inch chunks. Finely chop green bell pepper and cut red pepper into small, thin slices; set aside separately.
- With a small teaspoon, scoop a bowl out of the top of each cucumber. Fill with ranch dressing (or plain yogurt/low-fat sour cream mixed with ranch seasoning).
- Top edges of the cucumber with green peppers, making a wreath; use a few red pepper slices for the bow. (You may need to add a bit of ranch to help everything stick.)
Calories: 167kcal | Carbohydrates: 11g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 8mg | Sodium: 276mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 6g