- 8 slice whole wheat baguette
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup cream cheese, low fat
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped
- 2 cup cranberries, dried
- 1 stalk green onion
- Chop green onion. Cut bread into 8 thin slices.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Arrange bread slices on a baking sheet and brush tops with oil.
- Bake 5 to 7 minutes until golden brown. Remove from oven and transfer to a cooling rack.
- When cool to touch, spread each slice of bread with cream cheese. Top with walnuts, cranberries, and green onions.
- Return to oven and bake another 3 to 5 minutes until toasty.
- Remove from oven and transfer to a serving platter. Serve immediately.