- 1/4 cup peanut butter, all-natural
- 1/4 cup jam, all-fruit
- 8 slice bread, whole wheat
- 4 medium carrot
- 1 medium cucumber
- 1/2 cup cranberries, dried
- 4 medium clementine
- Spread peanut butter and jam onto bread, making 4 sandwiches. Using Christmas cookie cutters, cut the sandwiches into fun shapes.
- Peel carrots (and cucumber if desired), and cut into sticks. (Use a crinkle cutter for fun if you have one!)
- Serve sandwiches with carrots, cucumbers, cranberries, and clementines on the side.
Calories: 433kcal | Carbohydrates: 75g | Protein: 13g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 405mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 39g